Saturday, January 9, 2010

Patient No. 6 - Amanda Day of DawnCorrespondence

I'm not really sure how I missed Amanda's OUS post back in November, but I did. So here it is now:

 This weekend I finally got caught up on almost everything that I needed to do! What a great feeling that is! And since I got all caught up I decided to begin Operation: Utilize Supplies, thanks to Mel of Kaotic Ekko's Curiosities! This became like therapy for me. How nice to use all those extra supplies I've had lying around for years! My first project was to PAINT! It was so much fun, I haven't painted in ages. I painted a number of canvases that I still need to finish but it was great! I'll have to post more photos later this week. In going through my paints and supplies, I realized I was able to toss a few old, cruddy brushes, found empty, yes empty, tubes of paint I could throw out, and even used up the last of one of the tubes!

I definitely plan on selling the paintings I create. I am doing a series of three paintings thanks to OUS that is almost completed titled, Coffee Networking. I also made some mini canvas painting ornaments I will be selling at my upcoming craft show (you can see one of them here).

For those of you who have a mini craft store in your home or office, I highly recommend beginning OUS as time allows. I'll be posting progressive and finished photos of my creations from OUS later this week, so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for sharing Amanda! Hope you've kept up with OUS since this post!

Do you need REHAB? Email me your story... we're here to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment