Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Patient No. 4 - Robyn Selk of Jewelled Trellis!

Our fourth OUS Patient is Robyn Selk of Jeweled Trellis! (HI ROBYN!!!) Her family sent in this emergency letter!








Dear OUS Rehabilitation Clinic,

I am writing this letter to request admission.  I am guilty of multiple craft addiction and hoarding not limited to calligraphy, beading, jewelry making, supply hoarding, cross stitch pattern creation, cross stitch supply cumulation, painting supply collecting, yarn addiction, knitting needle aquisition, fabric and sewing supply agglomeration.  I need help. Admission is requested by husband who can no longer see into offenders craft area, and children who are continually lost in the morass of crafting supplies that dominates this area.

She also suffers from "I-wanna-craft-but-I'm-afraid-I'll-mess-it-up" aphobia and a severe case of "but-what-if-I-need-it-someday" itis. 
Thank you for considering our application for our dear mother Robyn~JewelledTrellis

Sincerely,
The Selk family.







Thanks for letting us know Selk family! We promise we'll take real good care of her!

Do you need REHAB? Email me your story... we're here to help.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Robyn! We're all in this together! Keep coming back. It works if you work it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, my husband (the original gundo) is keeping his fingers crossed that I can be helped by OUS. Like Teri said, we're all in this together, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing. Rehab for my hording. Hmm will it work?

    ReplyDelete